Printable LuaScript API cheatsheet

(Avatar)
ROllerozxa
Posted on 2024-07-31 20:58 Link

I have made a printable cheatsheet overview of all methods in the API as well as their arguments and some other details. Useful to have printed out on your desk or wherever else you are when doing Principia Lua scripting.

It is now available for purchase on Itch.io.

pele
Posted on 2024-09-13 19:01 Link

WOW that looks super cool! i would like to have such a cheat sheet for principia luascript. i have written code in the luascript in the past but referencing information is inconvenient on phone. having a sheet with function would be useful. but why does it cost money? principia is open source so making it cost money is strange. the wiki is also free! why should not the cheat sheet be free.

GREETINGS ^_^

(Avatar)
ROllerozxa
Posted on 2024-09-13 22:02 Link

Open source does not mean no cost. In addition to this it also costs money to upkeep the server, which is the reason for the donation banner in the footer. The cheatsheet was an idea from me to offer a nice product that gives you the convenience of a summary of the LuaScript API for a small sum of money that goes towards server costs for the project.

I had thought that after enough sales I would release the sources to the cheatsheet (it was designed in HTML/CSS and converted to PDF with Weasyprint, fun fact), but at this rate that seems unlikely. A total of 0 people have purchased it, so I guess it wasn't something people are interested in.