This page contains the changelog for Principia. For versions prior to the open sourcing, please see the source tree.
This is the changelog for an upcoming version. The list of changes is subject to change during development. See the 1.5.2 roadmap for more information.
- First open source release!
- Removed DEMO mode, LITE mode and license verification, now completely free and open source.
- New default community site! (principia-web)
- Communicates with the community site over HTTPS now
- The game can now play levels from any domain (e.g. the official community site archive)
- Linux support!
- Previously unused objects now available in the sandbox menu (Angular Damper, Gear, Magnet, Electromagnet and Separator)
- These objects are partially unfinished and may have bugs or cause crashes. Be careful with them.
- Separator colour can now be configured through config menu
- Sticky note limit has been raised to 32 (TODO)
- Limit of fluid particles has been increased (TODO)
- Items no longer need to be unlocked through the adventure mode
- Opening the object or item help takes you to the Wiki now
- Less risk of the game crashing when changing strength of connections.
- 64-bit builds available
table classes are enabled by default, alongside listening on input
bit32 is now available
error(nil) crashing the game
- Block unsafe Lua functions
- Window can now be resized
- Add ability to toggle GUI with F2
- Add ability to toggle object lock with N
- Dialog UI update (Holo -> Material)
- Removed Facebook analytics (yuck)
- Use in-game ui::message instead of native toasts (fixes toasts that don't show up)
- App data now stored in scoped app storage (new API/Google Play requirement)
- Fixed SFX Emitter dialog